Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mommy and Daddy's 4th Wedding Anniversary

Dear Baby,

Fourth wedding anniversary namon ni Daddy mo today!!! Let's thank the Lord for His blessings and grace that Dad and I made it through this year... Life was not perfect. There were hard times. A lot of happy times. Constantly, God's with us. We give HIM the glory of our celebration today.

Here are some tidbits of what's happening today ...

Dad gave me a dozen red roses and a love letter!

I made a scrapbook for him -- a photo summary of our 4 years together...


He liked it!
You? you are (as always) sleeping!When we're supposed to go now! tan awa ga nganga ka pa ho ... HAHAHA!
Seriously Anak, you gave us so much JOY. You are one of God's anniversary gifts to us. You are the highlight of our years. We have counted four years... and we will count some more.. with you. Our lalabs baby.

Love,
Mommy

P.S.
Thank you for kissing me many times the other night when i pretended to be sleeping. Dad saw it. Sweet sweet Baby! i Love you. amwah!

No comments:

... evething i need to know, my mom tells me.